Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

February 12, 2007

I've Got A New Attitude!

"It's a new dawn, it's a new day.....and I'm feeling good". Nina Simone
I love that song. I play it almost every morning and sing out loud. And it FEELS GOOD!
Yes, I have decided that 2007 is going to be all about a new attitude for me and for Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge.
So, look for new changes on the website with some new content (possibly a whole new design coming soon) and in the overall look of the business image and branding with some fresh updates that show off my new attitude:)
I will be the first to tell you I enjoy the fact I have always been proud of the individualized attendtion I give to clients due to a smaller number of weddings I do per year. I do promote the boutique philosophy to both clients and my peers and feel that is my unique niche.
However, much of my website had the company sounding much bigger with "we this" and "our that". I believed that making your business sound much bigger than it was was an accepted way to write marketing materials.
However, I am NOT a big business and I don't plan to be one. I want to be one on one and truly speak to you not as "we", but "I", or Tracey or as "Your Wedding Concierge" and consultant.
I had a couple from a few years ago send me a beautiful thank you card which part of it said...
"Tracey, I could not believe all the time and effort you put into my big day- I still have no idea how you found time to coordinate all the other weddings because I felt like you were just for me!" Lauren and Mack
These words mean so much because I truly do love what I do and it was a joy that it was so appreciated by such a wonderful couple. I do work hard for my brides and grooms. I like having the luxury of that extra time in the calendar to go the extra mile for you & make you feel that I am here just for you and your wedding.
I look forward to being a part of your day and getting to know you!
Have a Stylish Day!

No comments: