Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

December 24, 2007

Wishing You a Merry Christmas from Las Vegas!



MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM FABULOUS LAS VEGAS!!

Christmas trees and penguins and flying reindeer, OH MY!!

The holiday season in Las Vegas is really quite fun and no hotel quite does Christmas like the Bellagio!!

The Bellagio Conservatory is one of my favorite places to visit any season, but the Christmas display is just so much fun and is the epitome of how Las Vegas does the holidays in true Las Vegas Style!!

Although we won't have a "White Christmas", it sure does feel festive here and we are all awaiting the arrival of "The Big Guy"! Do you think Santa brings Elvis along for the ride when he hits Vegas?

If you are considering celebrating a Destination Las Vegas Wedding close to or over the holidays, it is a great time to be here and you can take advantage of great scenery and decor, fabulous weather and Vegas Holiday spirit and hospitality!

I am one of those people that celebrate "Christ-Ma-Kah" or "Chan-a-Mas" as I am Jewish and my husband is Christian and we celebrate each other's holidays and it's wonderful to be able to have him and my step-daughters embrace my traditions and likewise, me embrace theirs out of love and respect.

No matter how or what you celebrate at this time of year, celebrate it with your whole heart and I hope that your holidays are filled with good health, fun, love and good cheer!!

Fondly,
Tracey Kumer-Moore, JWIC

No comments: