Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

February 4, 2008

A Picture Perfect Valentine's Day Contest



My friend, the uber talented photographer Ashley Bartoletti is having a very sweet Valentines' Day contest at her blog where she is giving away a free engagement session!!
All you have to do is go to Ashley's blog and send her an email address (listed in the post about the contest) as to why you should win and send her a photo of the two of you. Wow! How easy is that and what a wonderful and romantic present to win too!!
Now, the semi-bad news for anyone not in Southern Nevada or Southern California, this contest is only for people living in these parts of the world. But who knows, maybe Ashley will have another one day and open the contest to all fans of her beautiful and creative photography work across the USA. I would be the first to petition that contest on your behalf my dear readers.
I love Ashley's work and I love the way Ashley works at a wedding. She is a young talent but a total pro and her work is just gorgeous!! I had the pleasure of working with Ashley last year for the first time at the beautiful Wynn, Las Vegas Wedding of Kaylynn and Bill (that is one of their engagement shots above). I love this shot.
I am also pleased to say that Ashley is one of my fellow Grace Ormonde Platinum List colleagues for 2008. I'm so proud of her:)!

So, go take a look at Ashley's blog and website, enjoy the beautiful images and please, don't forget to enter her contest; especially if you are looking for a wonderful talent to capture every beautiful moment of your engagement and your wedding!

Have a Stylish Day!!

No comments: