Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

September 23, 2008

Sex and the City DVD Release Today!

Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge is so excited that the Sex and the City ladies are back and better than ever. The DVD of the movie is available today in a 2 Disc Special Edition.

I went out and got my copy today and the cool thing is this version has an extended cut of the movie and a digital version you can put on your iPod or portable music/video player. Sweet! Of course there are some special features including interviews with Sarah Jessica Parker and show creator Michael Patrick King, "behind the scenes" and more good stuff...

More Carrie, more Samantha, Charlotte & Miranda and of course...more "BIG"! 

And of course, I now get to enjoy that fabulous couture wedding gown montage any time I want

So I'll be mixing something yummy, wet and sweet later this evening while I kick back to enjoy a night with "the girls" while I toast all the special "girls" in my life and my very own "BIG". 

I am one very lucky lady.

Have a Stylish Day!

1 comment:

Juliet Douglas said...

Oh my god, I totally forgot. I need to go get my copy too! I love that movie!