Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

March 2, 2010

Wedding Concierge "Cuts the (phone) Cord" Today March 2.

Image Found at NeilsenWire Blog

Just a reminder that today, March 2, 2010 is THE DAY!

Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge has done it.I have "cut the (telephone) cord" and going all mobile!

As of March 2, 2010, my business land line, (702) 367-9337 and my Toll Free line (877) 367-WEDS (9337) will no longer be associated with my company. You can reach Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge by phone as of now at (702) 208-1638.

I am updating information across the board over the next few weeks but the changes are already effective for you here on my blog and on my website.

Plus, being the tech-loving wedding planner that I am, I need to give a shout-out for the new V-Tech phone/answering machine with BLUTOOTH I just picked up. It's very cool as it allows me to connect up to 4 wireless devices like cell phones or headset so I can answer through the regular phone. Clearer calls & saving battery life is making this planner REALLY HAPPY. I love it when I love technology and it loves me back:)

Land line freedom day is a Good day to Celebrate Love & Life with Style!

No comments: