Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

April 13, 2007

New-Las Vegas Wedding Concierge Logo Products!



For stylish wedding planners and brides on the Go...logo products from Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge just for you!!
Ok, I realize this is total shameless self promotion, but that is what blogs are for, right?

I customized a fun blue (of course) striped tote. It's the perfect size to fit your planning binder, magazines, special notes and any little impormptu bridal purchases:)

I thought a travel mug would be fun too because we all need our lattes, right? So we might as well drink them safely and stylishly! This cool stainless steel mug features my logo, tag line "Destination Weddings with Style", website address and toll free number as well so you have my information right at hand. So, even when we are far apart, it's like having coffee with your wedding planner every day. Ahhhh! :)

Stay tuned because I have some more fun custom logo products I whipped up that I'm excited about.

Have a Stylish Day!

No comments: