Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

April 13, 2007

Data Storage that Sparkles!!

I know what time it is, but I just had to post this because it is too fabulous for words!!

I was just reading some of my favorite girlie-techie blogs at Shiny, Shiny.tv and Gadget Candy.com and what do I see? A sight for sore eyes indeed!

This pretty 1GB USB memory stick from Phillips and Swarovski covered in sparkling crystals...Oh My!

This is truly the perfect combination of my love of "techie" stuff, love of fashion and sparkly pretty things. If you have met me in person, you will understand!:)

There are four different styles in what will be called the "Active Crystals" collection: Heart Ware, Heart Beat, Lock In and Lock Out. All 4 designs have 1GB of storage and a password protect feature. The heart designs are worn as a pendant and they open to reveal the USB key. The lock in/out styles attach to a keychain.
It seems these little beauties won't hit the shelves until August this year and I'm betting they definately aren't going to be seen anywhere in your local Office Depot!! I'm pretty sure I'll be dropping my NM card to pick up one of these hot little items (and you know I will).
Gosh, I wish I could afford to give these as gifts to my bridal clients. What a great way to keep all your valuable wedding information from your computer safe! Well, at least I am sharing the news:)
Have a stylish Day!

No comments: