Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

July 31, 2007

Dear Wedding Concierge-Do You Know of any good Planning Software?

Well, as a matter of fact, dear reader, "I Do", as in "I Do Wedding Couple Edition" wedding planning software.

What I love about this particular software is it's user friendly interface and integration with WORD, Email, Excel and the web. It is very intuitive and it will keep all your digital wedding files happy and that in turn will make you happy..which will make your wedding planner...VERY HAPPY:)!!

As a matter of fact, Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge also says "I Do" to the Wedding Professional version of this product to keep all of her weddings in check, on time and organized and her clients stress-free, secure and thrilled with an organized and beautiful wedding day as a result.

Whether you are working with a wedding planner (it makes it real easy to share information on the same software platform), or planning on your own, this software has all the tools from vendor contacts and management to keeping up with your tasks, RSVP's and meal selections to your timeline and wedding budget management.

"I Do" Couples Edition has been rated 5 stars by countless download sites including Download.com and Tucows.com

Here is the best part, because Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge wants you to be a happy and stress-free couple, I have the ability to offer you a promotional code for a 10 % discount off the software when you order with the code "LVWC" at the "I DO" website. The regular retail price is $29.95.

"But wait, there's more" (I can't believe I am using that line, LOL!)

Elm Software (very nice people who also want you and me to be happy stress free planners and brides), have another product called PrintJobs that makes it a snap to create envelopes, cards, labels, etc. with the "I Do" software and M.S. Outlook. Even long after the wedding is over, it's a great tool to have on your computer for doing your holiday cards, or any other printing tasks. This is also regular price of $29.95

You can get "such a deal" when you use the same code above for both products. Yes, I know I sound like a sales person here, but it strictly is passing on good information that I would pass to a friend...and you are a friend if you are visiting, right?

Ok, NOW, you can go ahead and hug your Wedding Planner and Have a Stylish Day:)!

No comments: