Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

August 14, 2007

Vintage Glamor Arm Candy (No, it is not Gregory Peck)!

This totally "accessories obsessed" wedding planner had a bit of an "OY" moment when I saw this fabulous purse, "The Viv" at Chlorine, Los Angeles!

Chlorine, LA is the "premiere seller of refurbished and artfully embellished vintage handbags" with a style that evokes the fabulous Glamor Era of Hollywood (one of my favorite eras)!!

I'll get married again just to have a reason to buy this little number. They have other stunning bridal designs including a fabulous white fur with crystal accent for a glamorous winter wedding.

Fortunately, in addition to Bridal designs, they take care of the rest of us; that would be anyone of us who uber-chic and stylish single ladies, bridesmaids, moms, married ladies....wedding planners:)

Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge has a birthday coming up this month & also has her eye on this little number as well since it has a lion on it.
I collect lions in all shapes & sizes (save for the real ones of course) & I would so wear this so I'm putting another item on my "wish/buy list"!!

Have a Stylish Day!!!

No comments: