Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

February 13, 2008

Very Vegas Valentine's Day Wishes to You!

HAPPY "DAY AFTER" VALENTINE'S DAY FROM LAS VEGAS!!
Well, due to still feeling a wee bit under the weather, I totally spaced on getting a Valentine wishes post up on the 14th:(
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and shared it with your sweetie and all those people you love and who love you back (like Mom & Dad, your sister or brother, friends, etc.).
My day suddenly got a little brighter when a certain wonderful husband flashed something sparkly and glinty in my eye when he got home tonight and slipped it on my right ring finger:) What a guy!!
And of course, "My Love Don't Cost a Thing" as JLo would say (wonder if she got her Valentine's day present yesterday?), but it sure was sweet!
My wish and hope for all of you is for you and your sweetie to feel like every day is Valentines' Day.
All the best!

No comments: