Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

February 22, 2008

Catering, Conferences & Colin Cowie!! OH MY!

Take a look at the pictures to see where Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge will be over the next week!
I am off to the elegant and luxurious Ritz Carlton, Lake Las Vegas Resort from February 22-24 to participate in the National Association of Catering Executives (NACE) Regional Leadership Summit so that I continue to learn how to contribute to my wonderful Las Vegas NACE chapter and the national organization. "NACE" has been a very big part of my success both personally and professionally. I am excited to learn a lot and see old friends and make new ones.
Then, on the 24-28, it's right into an exciting week of food, flowers, decor, ice..if Caterers and Event Planners can think it or do it, it will be featured at The Catersource/Event Solutions "Idea Factory Conference & Tradeshow 2008" show right here in Las Vegas!
My "hero" style guru, Colin Cowie will be a keynote speaker and I'm so excited to see him speak again in person! There will be lots of interesting and inspiring seminars I'll be attending to learn about new food and beverage and presentation trends, wedding decor,cultural weddings an food and how to better collaborate with all the dedicated and talented catering managers so I can do what I do best, even better. And that's better for my brides and grooms as they ultimately get the benefit!
I'm hoping I'll have a chance to post during this whirlwind of a week with some cool things I have learned and seen, but I'm sure I'll have all kinds of great wedding advice and weddding style ideas to share (probably weeks worth) after the show.
Stay Tuned, have a fabulous and Stylish weekend (and week ahead)!

No comments: