Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

February 21, 2008

I'm in "Style Me Pretty's "Little Black Book"!!

One of my favorite wedding inspiration blogs that I check on daily is Style Me Pretty.com, written and designed by Abby Larson.

Abby definately has specific and distinctive taste and the weddings and details she features on her blog are creative, stylish and of course inspirational to brides (and their Wedding Consultants), who are looking for great ideas to bring their "Wedding Style" vision to life.

Style Me Pretty is one of THE MOST popular wedding blog sites amongst "Style Obsessed Brides" in the country and has many celebrity fans including Ms. Martha herself!!

So, I was totally honored when "Style Me Pretty" invited me to head up their "short list" of "Event Planners" for their newly launched Las Vegas "Little Black Book" of Very Important Vendors directory upon the reccomendation of my friend and now fellow Las Vegas "L.B.B." photographer pick, Ashley Bartoletti Photography (Thanks once again Ashley!)

The short list has a pretty high stanard of criteria and each category has only 3 wedding professionals who are pre-screened for references, quality and the "Style Me Pretty" aesthetic; so that is some exclusivity (I'm the only one in my category).

I hope you will all stop by to check out their fabulous blog, check me out too in the "Little Black Book" and stay a while to get some great creative ideas.

Have a Stylish Day!!

No comments: