Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

February 19, 2008

Wedding Concierge Featured on Ashley Bartoletti Photography Blog!


I love when my fellow Wedding Professionals "get it" as to what a professional Wedding Consultant can do to help not only our mutual clients (The Bride and Groom), but also those professionals themselves have an easy, smooth and hassle free event so they can be free to do whatever it is they do best; create a beautiful room, put the finishing touches on an incredible "work of art" of a cake or expertly document the entire day with images (still or moving) to last a lifetime.

As a Wedding Consultant, having great relationships with my wonderful photographers and videographers is so important as I rely greatly on their images as the sole document of any of the small influence I had in collaborating on a beautiful, well run and memorable event. In turn, my images help them too by crediting their incredible artistic work on my website and blog as it is their images that bring it to life.

I am so pleased that one of my favorite Las Vegas photographers, Ashley Bartoletti, thinks so highly of the role of a Wedding Consultant and of my work to ask me to share some advice on her blog on The Importance of a Wedding Consultant!
Ashley and I had the pleasure to work on the beautiful Wynn Las Vegas Wedding of two of my favorite people, Bill and Kaylynn last September.
Thank you so much Ashley and it was a pleasure and honor to share this advice with your blog readers! *And thanks for sharing my blog contest too:)
Have a Stylish Day!

No comments: