Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

July 30, 2008

Las Vegas Wedding Concierge Joins "Your Wedding Day" Magazine

Ooooh, you know any day is going to be a great day when you get a fabulous new wedding magazine delivered to your door. Well, I guess it is if you are a bride and groom planning a wedding or a Wedding Consultant who loves weddings that is:)

Well, I had a great day yesterday because the beautiful (and I MEAN BEAUTIFUL) new Fall 2008, 10th Anniversary Collector's Edition of "Your Wedding Day Magazine" arrived and I am just in love with this magazine.

I love it so much actually that I am proud and pleased to say Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge has been invited (and I accepted of course) as a "Preferred YWD" Member in their Platinum Wedding Directory

I first discovered this magazine while attending the "Special Event Show" convention in Los Angeles in 2007 and it was mainly a Southern California, Santa Barbara based publication. I remember opening the cover and flipping through the pages and was just mesmorized by the images; they were gorgeous. Yes, that is the word, "gorgeous"!! I sent in my subscription information as soon as I got home.

I am proud to be amongst some of the finest and creative wedding professionals in the business in this magazine from California to New York and I am so excited for you to visit the site and see the beautiful "YWD Preferred Feature Profile" about me and my business and all the beautiful resources, images and articles they have to offer online & in print.

The magazine will be in Barnes & Noble Bookstores nationwide in August & you should definitely get yourself a copy, grab yourself a delicious coffee and take some time to enjoy all the "gorgeous", stylish and inspiring images.

Have a wonderful and Stylish Day.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

how exciting! congratulations!! :)e

Juliet Douglas said...

Yay, I'm excited and can't wait until they write the article on my company too!!
Congrats on the platinum listing!

Have a fun and safe trip to Philly, the birthplace of America and ME! haha