Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

November 21, 2008

Holy Cake Balls Santa Claus!

White Chocolate "Cake Balls": Image from Lovely Little Cakes
Dark Chocolate "Cake Balls": Images from Bakerella

Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge thinks these are just a fabulous and easy holiday treat that are so easy to make and just waaay too easy to pop my way into Mrs. Clause sized clothes.  But what a delectable journey. 

I was browsing the BluDomain Blog (they helped me create my website) and always love the great products and ideas they find and came across this yummy little morsel in one of their "Countdown to the Holidays" posts. 

So I clicked the link to a photographer's blog which eventually led me to the yummy Bakerella Blog (which I know is a favorite of my friend Juliet Douglas of Green Orchid Events) for the recipe. 

I have to thank the internet and TV for not yet developing "Smell-o-Vision" because sites like these would be too wonderfully unbearable.

These little "Cake Ball" treats would make a great addition to a holiday or holiday wedding sweet table served on a stick for a fun twist, as a take-away treat in a custom red velvet monogrammed to-go box with cups of fragrant cider or coffee.

Here is the recipe and it really is very easy and fun too (you get to mix cake and cream cheese frosting with your fingers).

The holidays are starting to look delicious already!

No comments: