Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

January 5, 2009

Exciting News Part 2-Wedding Concierge Featured Article in The Bride & Bloom Magazine!



Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge is a huge fan of The Bride & Bloom Magazine since I first got my hands on a copy a few years ago. It was love at first sight and I was sending in the subscription with one hand before I got to the end of flipping through it with the other!

From the color trend showcases to the photo editorials of amazing wedding creations from cake to floral and decor, it is no wonder the magazine has attracted the most stylish, innovative, inspiring, knowledgeable trend-setters and celebrity planners/designers like Mindy Weiss and Preston Bailey (to name a few)!

The 2009 Spring/Summer issue (the cover is seen above) is on the news stands now in finer book stores everywhere (including Canada).

In addition to gorgeous features on the high-style wedding gown fashions, floral bouquets and invitations in this issue, you will notice my favorite headline; "Special Las Vegas Section..."!

This is the "Exciting News, Part 2": I am thrilled and honored to tell you that the special editorial story on "Planning Your Destination Las Vegas Wedding with Style" was written by me.  I can't wait for you to go out and get the magazine and read the article which is my first feature (and won't be the last if I can help it) as a contributing writer and destination Las Vegas/wedding expert. 

I have been fortunate to be quoted several occasions in the media, But, in writing this myself, I truly was able to give my own voice to what I love about this city and what makes planning weddings here so interesting and amazing. 

The special section features a guide to the "best of the best" creative, professional talent in this city that make the magic happen for each and every couple and I'm thrilled that they are along for this exciting issue. 

Look for my brand new ad in this issue as well featuring a fabulous couple, Stacey & Aaron, from Calgary, Canada who married at Wynn, Las Vegas in August as well as an online profile coming soon at The Bride & Bloom.com

Thank you to Carol & Veronica and The Bride & Bloom for your enthusiasm and support of this special Las Vegas issue and your efforts to produce another amazing magazine and very special opportunity for me. I appreciate it so much (that I would be happy to get my pen out for you anytime!)

The magazine is on sale NOW at places like Borders and Barns & Noble among other fine stores. Grab a copy (or 2 for your friend or mom), and a cappucino and ENJOY.

3 comments:

Juliet Douglas said...

I can't wait to get my copy and read your article!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I loved the read.

Gray Photography - Zach and Jody - Nashville Wedding Photography said...

Ooh congratulations!! Just stumbled across your blog here... love it! :)