Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

January 12, 2009

The Little White (Wedding) Dress: Lift up your hems & Kick up Your Heels!

Little White Wedding Dress

One of the hottest spring 2009 bridal fashion trends is focused on short wedding gowns; knee length, tea length and cocktail length.

Gown designer Amsale is even doing major advertising campaign with the "Little White Dress". 

Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge LOVES this fashion trend!

The styles, just like their longer cousins, are running the range from sweet to sexy, demure to downright DANCE DIVA! 

Many of my brides are enjoying the trend of shedding the traditional gown at some point in the reception (usually just before the dancing kicks into high gear) so they can really kick up their heels and get down and celebrate all night long. 

I love that these "little white dresses" can be the late night party dress, the afternoon wedding dress or both. 

These short gowns to me say "fun", "flirty", "sexy", "stylish" and of course....VEGAS!

Easy to pack, easy to wear, they look fabulous and I can't think of a better style for a fabulous Las Vegas wedding! 

It's the perfect excuse to get a fabulous tan on your gams, a delicious pedicure & of course one fantastic pair of shoes! Oh the possibilities!

So 2009 brides, lift up your hems, kick up your heels and go down the aisle in style in your own "little white dress"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I think it's definitely caught on in London too - here's one I shot just before the holidays - the bride wore a Little White dress: http://tinyurl.com/7q82fe

Juliet Douglas said...

I would totally wear that first dress!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I am soo getting married in LV in July and need an after wedding dress I can dance in. I am having a hard time finding a short dress with some bling I can go out in. I love the idea! Any suggestions?