Photo originally uploaded on Flickr by "Acordova"
This is based on Current Marketing Campaign for Dentyne Gum
Happy Valentine's Day...
From Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge in fabulous Las Vegas Nevada. LOVE is definitely in the air today in "The Wedding Capital of the World"!
I hope that all of you, my very dear "diary" readers who have shown me and my blog such love and support by coming to visit, commenting, etc plus all of my friends and new colleagues in the wedding and events industry, have a wonderful and happy "hearts day" today!
And, as much as I REALLY LOVE all the amazing Social Media and connections I've made online lately, I'm going to take a cue from the message from the latest Dentyne Gum marketing campaign which I think is so smart & clever.
I'm going to "Power Down, Pucker Up and Make Some Face Time" with the love of my life, my real-time, real-life Valentine, Mr. Moore:)! I encourage you to share "the Original Instant Message", a kiss or ?, with the real life, off-line Valentine(s) in your life. Don't forget to give your Mom, your dad, brother, sister and friends some "Face Time" if you are lucky enough to have them close by.
And Brides and Grooms: Whatever stage of planning you are in, but especially those of you now immersed in the online wedding universe of website, blogs, chat rooms, Face books, and twittering; put the mouse down, turn the computer off and celebrate love for love's sake with your guy for the day. Actually try and make a point of having a "Valentine's Day" break regularly during the planning. It's good for you:)
If you are on or Near the Strip in Vegas this weekend here are a few Vegas Valentine's "Face Time" ideas....
- Enjoy a Romantic Gondola Ride at The Venetian Resort.
- "All You Really Need is LOVE" at the "BeatlesLove" show by "Cirque de Soleil" at Mirage.
- Head over to the Bellagio Resort to indulge in many heart's delights from the beautiful Conservatory to sharing a divine dessert crepe or hand made chocolate at Jean-Phillipe Pattiserie. Marvel at the chocolate fountain. Then, stop by the Fontana Bar, enjoy some great music and get a first class seat to view the romantic Bellagio Fountains (still one of my most favorite things to see in Las Vegas).
- A very sexy, intimate and seductive evening of dining and entertainment at Cat House in the LUXOR
- Serious "Face Time" gets underway at sexy, sultry nightclubs like TAO, TRYST, XS, PURE Tabu LAX and Noir Bar
- Stay in Order Room Service (don't forget the bubbly & chocolate dipped strawberries), and catch some romantic comedies on TV.
Wishing you all LOTS OF LOVE AND LUCK this February 14th.