Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

September 15, 2009

Vote for the Wedding Concierge!

Lara McCullough who writes one of my favorite blogs called Ready 2 Spark has become a great social media friend as well an inspiration to me and many other event industry colleagues.

Lara spearheaded and brought together a community of Event Professionals, better known by the has tag #EventProfs, on Twitter to chat and share ideas on a regular basis and it has been a huge success! So much so that we now have our own Blog Awards.

Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge is especially excited about this since my blog, "Diary of a Las Vegas Wedding Concierge", was selected as one of the 6 finalists in the "Wedding Blog" category!

I am honored to be among some pretty fabulous company of many other bloggers and wedding professionals I know and admire so this is truly an honor.

I would be so appreciative if you would consider voting for me and thank you for your support. Also, if you are a wedding/event professional and are familiar with any of the bloggers in other categories, please show your support to them as well and make these Blog Awards a great success overall.

Here is the link to vote for Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge in the Wedding Category.

Thank you Lara!

Celebrate Love & Life!

1 comment:

Liese said...

Gosh, I haven't even had a second this week to say congratulations on your nomination!! It's great news and you deserve it! Best of luck.