Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

September 17, 2009

Wedding Concierge in Canada Sept. 17-22

Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge is on her way "home"to Canada as you read this today.

I will be in Toronto with my family celebrating the Jewish New Year from September 17-22nd and will be back at my desk in Las Vegas on Wednesday September 23rd.

Due to the holidays, I will be checking emails and voicemail on a very limited basis. If you have an urgent matter, please mark urgent. Otherwise, you can be assured I will answer your inquiry just as soon as I can when I return.

Please visit my website to learn more about Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge.

Wishing ALL my family, friends, clients and colleagues celebrating the Jewish New Year a "Shana Tova" and all my very best wishes for a happy, healthy and very sweet new year!

Celebrate Love & Life!

1 comment:

Bryan said...

I found the website very useful..It really gave me all the ideas for the which i was searching since months