Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

October 10, 2009

The Wedding Concierge will be "Engaged"!...in Luxury Wedding Business Summit

Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge is so excited to be a part of my first "Engage" wedding business summit for the Luxury wedding market.

This, the 4th version of the conference is called "Engage '09 Encore" and what fabulous Las Vegas resort could be more fitting to host this event than the Wynn, Encore Resort Las Vegas?

I am so happy that the creators of "Engage" Rebecca Grinnals and Kathryn Arce of Engaging Concepts, based in Florida, have brought this event to Las Vegas. It shows that this fabulous city that I love so much and now call home is definitely on the radar when it comes to celebrating weddings in style as only Las Vegas can! Thank you Rebecca & Kathryn!!

Some of the luxury wedding industry leaders such as THE Cake Diva herself, Sylvia Weinstock, the editors and owners of The Bridal Bar, Southern Weddings Magazines, Get Married Magazine, INSIDE Weddings, Randy Fenoli from "Say Yes to the Dress" on TLC, some of our my favorite Luxury Las Vegas venues and more to network and share ideas about the wedding industry and how to keep moving forward to keep our businesses and industry on the leading edge and relevant to you...our brides & grooms.

It's going to be an incredible and memorable event from October 12-14th and I know I will come back full of great ideas and the creative sparks will be flying.

You can follow me on twitter @lvwedconcierge or do a search of hashtag #Engage09Encore for all the buzz & pics from all attendees.

So Welcome to all my wedding industry friends to Las Vegas!! I can't wait to meet old friends and new and share our fabulous city with you.

And I look forward to sharing pictures and thoughts when I return with all of YOU!

Celebrate Your Love & Your Life!
Tracey

2 comments:

Wedding Favors girl said...

And don't forget the
personalized ribbon for wedding favors
. It shows your guests you appreciate
them showing up to one of the biggest events of your life. Oh, and make sure its
double face ribbon for wedding favors

Bride's Tea said...

WOW, looks like It's going to be an incredible event. great for inspiration and ideas. I look forward to see pictures!