Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

January 30, 2010

Wedding Concierge & 2008 Clients Highlighted in Canada's National Post Wedding Story

Image found at www.thetorontoist.com

Stacey & Aaron: Image by J&J Photography
Stacey & Aaron's Wynn, Las Vegas Ceremony-Image by J&J Photography

I am delighted to share that Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge is in the news again!

I am always so honored and delighted to be contacted by the press to share my love of weddings and particularly Las Vegas weddings.
It would seem I have become somewhat of an ambassador for Destination Las Vegas Weddings to some of the wedding media. It's a title, whether official or not, that I am proud to hold as I truly love my adopted city of Las Vegas and creating memorable & Stylish Celebrations of Love & Life here!

As many of you may know already and for those who don't, I am a Hamilton, Ontario, Canada native. I grew up and lived in Hamilton & Toronto until I moved to Las Vegas in 2000 to marry the Love of my Life (at Treasure Island-our sentimental hotel) and open my wedding consultancy firm, Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge.

So what makes this piece of news so special to me is both my wonderful clients, Stacey & Aaron, who married at Wynn, Las Vegas Wedding Salon in 2008 and I are highlighted in an article in a special wedding feature for the Weekend Post section of Canada's National Post newspaper. The Weekend Post is printed in every newspaper across Canada in the Canada.com media network.

It was somewhat serendipitous that the reporter found my blog, called me and found out I was from Canada too. Stacey & Aaron are such a fun, stylish couple.

It was a total joy to plan and produce their beautiful wedding celebration with many great memories.
I am thrilled they had this opportunity to tell the rest of Canada (and beyond) about
their Las Vegas wedding experience and how they chose to celebrate it with LOVE, LIFE & great STYLE!!

Thanks you two for being a part of this!

Celebrate Your Day with Love, Life & Style!

No comments: