Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

February 2, 2010

Wedding Concierge Makes Top 25 A-List of Destination Wedding Planners

Jan/February 2010 Issue Cover

Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Magazine has announced their new Top 25 "A-List" of planners and I am just bursting to share the news...

Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge has made the A-List!!!

I am thrilled to be amongst some VERY IMPRESSIVE COMPANY of planners within the USA and beyond including Sasha Souza from Napa, CA, Beth Helmstetter from Burbank, CA & my friend Kelly McWilliams, in Cape Coral, FL.The list includes planners in Costa Rica, Cayman Island...even in Thailand!

This honor is especially sweet as it is strictly editorial and no monetary or in-kind compensation or advertising on my part was involved; just recognition from my industry peers and I could not be prouder.

I have had the pleasure to be involved with Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Magazine in the past, providing editorial content with respect to my specialty of Destination Las Vegas Weddings, and appearing in their 2009 Annual Worldwide Guide Issue, "Destination Weddings Made Easy" article.

"The A-List of Top 25 Planners" will be featured in the upcoming print issue of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Magazine on your local news stands on February 23, 2010 or you can purchase and download a digital version.

Thank you once again to everyone at DW&H for recognizing me. I will continue my passion of working with wonderful couples across the USA and around the world planning romantic, memorable and "Stylish Celebrations of Love & Life" and do your magazine proud.

Celebrate Your Day with Love, Life & Style!

4 comments:

Marianne Lozano said...

that's awesome! congrats Tracey.

Larissa Banting said...

Congrats, Tracey, and so honoured to be included in the list with you :)
Hope we get to see each other soon!

Juliet Douglas said...

Congratulations Tracey! I'm so proud of you! It's well deserved!

Mindy said...

Congrats Tracey!