Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

April 3, 2008

New Wedding Services Available for Hire?

My friend Samantha Goldberg of Gold Events Planning in New Jersey told me about this article she had posted on her blog on Sunday.
Wedding Date for Hire
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: serv-620877811@craigslist.orgDate: 2008-03-27, 4:25PM EDT
Sometimes you can't decide who you want to invite as your date to your friend's wedding. Maybe you don't want to offend a potential romantic interest by inviting his friend, or someone bailed on you in the last minute. If you are a female in her early twenties who meets the above description, then feel free to contact me. If you have facebook, you can find my picture at http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=32063947&id=24804464 .
As you can see, I am trendy, clean-cut, and enjoy social situations and parties. I can talk on a variety of topics and am a natural improviser and entertainer, as well as a dancer. If you're looking for someone with great energy and listening abilities, then I'm your man.
Location: Toms River it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.
**************************************************
Got to give the fellow props for resourcefullness:). Hey, if Deborah Messing could hire adorable Dermot Mulroney in the movie The Wedding Date, the guy must figure why not him?
Thanks Samantha for sharing the story and making me laugh today!!
Have a Stylish Day!

No comments: