Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

April 5, 2008

The New Las Vegas Wedding Concierge Website is Coming Soon!

I have been keeping it secret for some time and this has been a real labor of love so I am so excited to finally share with you that my new website will be launching this April!

It is absolutely gorgeous (if I do say so myself) with themed and featured wedding galleries to show off stunning wedding images of all the talented photographers I have the pleasure of working with. Plus a video feature will come online a few months later to feature wedding highlights from the amazing video artists I am fortunate to collaborate with as well.

It is "state of the art" for sure but sooo pretty:) and definately takes the Las Vegas Wedding Concierge signature blue & white and platinum look to a whole new level of Style!

My website for computers that can't take advantage of all the new website's bells & whistles will still be available from the welcome page (see picture above) of my new site as well.

The new Welcome Page will also allow you to click on my picture and head right over here to my blog "Diary" to see what's new and say "hello".

I can't wait to show it to all of you and the countdown begins...

Have a Stylish Weekend!

No comments: