Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

July 8, 2008

Witness "LOVE...IN MOTION"! New Video Feature on LVWeddingConcierge.com

Kelly & Andy photographed by: Billy Johnson, Advanced Photography

I invite you to visit www.LVWeddingConcierge.com for the launch of the new video feature on my enhanced website...

"LOVE...IN MOTION".

And that is what this truly is and is intended to be; a showcase to highlight all the emotion and fun and memorable "live" moments on film of the weddings I have had the pleasure to be part of captured and produced by the most talented & creative artists of wedding videography & cinematograpy I have the distinct pleasure of collaborating with.

I can't stress enough how important it is to make room in your wedding budget for wedding videography in addition to photography. It is my hope and intention that this feature on my site will inspire you to consider including this important element on your wedding day!

To have this living documentation of your wedding day; to see and hear the sights and sounds that transport you back to that moment in time as only a creative video artist can bring to life is worth every dollar of the investment you will make when you work with a true professional.

Two wonderful people, Kelly & Andy, who were married at Cili Restaurant at Bali Hai Golf Club in 2006 are the couple whose incredibly memorable wedding I have chosen to launch "LOVE...IN MOTION". The wedding was filmed by the talented Christopher Justus of Document Event Videography.

Thank you for allowing me to share this exciting news with you and I look forward to bringing you many more moments of "LOVE...IN MOTION" in the near future.

Have a Stylish Day!

2 comments:

par avion design said...

I totally agree. I wish I had hired a videographer for my own wedding!!

We had a friend videotape it, and it's pretty lacking. The day zips by so quickly, be sure to have someone film it!

Shanea said...

I wish I had stumbled onto your blog before my LV wedding. I had my wedding at Cili and Chris Justus did my video, so all in all the day was unbelievable! Good luck with everything!