Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

January 2, 2009

Grace Notes on Gorgeous 2009 "Wedding Style"!

What a way to begin the year than by receiving my copies of "Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Magazine" Spring/Summer 2009 issue. 

As always, the magazine's jaw dropping, inspiring tabletop editorial is absolutely incredible (with a fantastic yellow inspired tabletop by wedding designer Ed Libby). I love it! 

Planner & designer extraordinaire, Colin Cowie has a dazzlingly beautiful showcased wedding and some details on his new "Wedding Chic" book as well. 

There is a to-die-for Phalaenopsis orchid bouquet (large white blooms with yellow stamens) presented in a plexi-glass tube with Swarovski crystals and the cake editorial is one of my favorite this issue. I am just gaga these days for these truly artistic creations featuring an Asian themed cake with a crane and an elegant pirate inspired piece from "Cake Opera" in Thornhill, ON Canada! Cake opera is known for designing sugar masterpieces of Marie Antoinette replicas. They are just incredible and I'm not saying so because they are based near my hometown of Toronto (but maybe just a little).

And what makes the issue even sweeter is Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge has been named to the Grace Ormonde 5 Star Platinum List for the second year in a row. I'm honored to be among this elite list of the country's most imaginative trendsetters and finest wedding professionals.

What a wonderful way to start 2009 and I'm just getting started! I have some more incredibly exciting news to share with all of you in a few short days so stay tuned!

No comments: