Appropriately enough, I was grooving to Marvin Gaye's "How Sweet It Is (To be Loved by You") when my friend & fellow Las Vegas planner/blogger Brandi Ford from Glitz & Glamor Events Blog sent me some big blog love by giving me this "Blog Luv Award".
Now that IS "sweet" & much appreciated. Thanks Brandi! What a great way to end the week & now it's my turn to share the "luv" & let 10 friends & great bloggers know how much I love following them & you should too!
- Lara McCullough's Ready to Spark Blog
- Mark Kingsdorf's Queen of Hearts Blog
- Green Orchid Event's The Vegas Wedding Planner Blog
- It's a Jamie Thing Blog
- Candice Dowling's Conneticut Wedding Blog
- Samantha Goldberg's Day in the Life of a Wedding Planer Blog
- Jody Taylor-Smith's Good Taste Events Blog
- Tifany Wunchl's Gourmet Invitations Blog (thanks for the link love today!)
- Blush Event's BLUSHalicious Blog
- Kenzie Kate Invitation's Something Old, Something New Blog
Honorees please follow these instructions and share the LUV!
1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (You can highlight the photo and text of this post and copy/paste wherever you need to...start your highlight from the bottom up to get the photo)
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award.