All Images by Altf.com Photography
Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge had the great pleasure of planning & directing the absolutely beautiful (if I do say so myself) wedding of Andy & Elizabeth at the always elegant Four Seasons Resort, Las Vegas this past May 17th.
It has been one of my absolute favorite weddings this year for so many reasons beginning of course with a couple who I have come to know & love over the past 15 months.
The wedding locations took some twists and turns from when we first started out but, I'm a firm believer in "beshert" (Hebrew for "destined to be") & the celebration could not have been more perfect than in the gorgeous Fountain Terrace of the Four Seasons thanks to the fantastic Asst. Director of Catering, Dennis Silknitter.
Andy & Elizabeth incorporated not only the beautiful green color but also as many "Green" elements they could into their wedding. From cutting down on paper & having an elegant seating chart/menu combination to bio-fueled luxury transportation for guests and environmentally, socially responsible wedding bands, the affair reflected this couples wish to celebrate in style & with respect for the environment.
It was a wonderful evening and truly a celebration of love, family & friends enjoying a beautiful environment, a fabulous Las Vegas night, delectable food & drink (Donut Bar & Eskimo Pies included) & live entertainment all night long. It wasn't just a wedding, it was a PARTY!!
Thank you to the unbelievable, talented team of Wedding Professionals who made this event such a success. It's a pleasure & honor to work alongside you. You make me look GREAT & you all ROCK!
Weddings like this & couples like Elizabeth & Andy are why I truly love my job!
- Tifany of Gourmet Invitations for the amazing custom "linen inspired" invitations & reception pieces.
- Randi of Naakiti Floral & Sit on This Chair for the gorgeous florals, decor, linens & chairs who is just a joy to work with & always goes above & beyond my expectations.
- The uber-talented John Michael & Dalisa Cooper of Alt F Photography. It took 6 years to work with you FINALLY, & it was worth the wait:)-I'm going to make sure it won't take that long again.
- Lori White who is one of my absolute favorite hair & makeup stylists to work with.
- SWANK A/V for those super cool light balloons.
- The Steve Beyer Band for keeping us rockin' all night long.
- Vegas Photo Booths for all the photo fun. What WAS going on inside that cabana?;)!!
- Pat Harris & the awesome Sight N' Sound Events Video Team
- Nicole from Earth Limos for the Eco-Luxury Rehearsal Dinner Transportation
And Thank YOU Andy & Elizabeth for allowing me to be a part of your lives this past year & help you bring your vision of your wedding to life. It was truly an honor & pleasure! Mazal Tov you two & may you have a long life (120 years or so) full of good fortune, good health, lots of laughs and of course, much love all ways and for always! X0