Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

May 6, 2009

Wedding Concierge Goes Green for WIPA in the OC!!


Ceremony setup at Italian Wedding Rotunda by the ocean, Pelican Hill Resort

Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge  is in Newport Beach, California right now enjoying the beautiful weather, the ocean and a gorgeous morning. 

I am in town to attend the May 6th meeting of   WIPA, (Wedding Industry Professionals Association)  being held at the luxurious 5 diamond Resort at Pelican Hill.

I could not think of  a more beautiful and natural setting, against the majestic Pacific Ocean backdrop, to focus on the topic of "Green Weddings" for this event. I am looking forward to this program as we will not only learn about how to plan environmentally sustainable and socially conscious events but how high end venues, resorts and wedding professionals are helping couples marry their wedding vision and their wish to incorporate "green" ideas and elements into a great, personal wedding style.

I look forward to sharing what I learn and pictures as well. 

I will be back in Las Vegas on Thursday. Have a fabulous & Stylish Day!!

No comments: