Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

December 31, 2009

Happy New Year 2010! Now, .....BEGIN!

Photo by: Tracey Kumer-Moore

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010! Now….BEGIN

This is a picture Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge took of a very special gift I received at the Engage ’09 Encore Luxury Wedding Symposium in Las Vegas.

All attendees received one of several different hand-stamped custom created eggs with different messages from Caroline Colom Vasquez, owner of Paloma’s Nest who creates Handcrafted Modern Heirlooms™ like the “Original Ring Bearer Bowl™.

Although the egg I received didn’t really have my own name on it, I believe that this egg really was meant for me (I’m sure every other attendee feels similar thoughts about theirs as well). And although I appreciated the message then, it is today, on the dawn of a new year and decade, as I look at it sitting on my desk, that the message resounds LOUD & CLEAR.

What I see today in this gift of this egg with its simple word, “Begin” is…

POTENTIAL and POSSIBILITIES

All of the great potential I hold, you hold, this new year (and decade) holds to create new ideas, new weddings, new celebrations, new life and new POSSIBILITIES…

To make my life (and yours and this worlds’) happier, healthier, more loving, more fun, more organized, more successful, richer, more inspired and more of whatever you and me and we all wish for it to be.

So, let’s BEGIN, shall we:)? To continue the egg metaphor, let's crack this new year open and "hatch" all of it!!

Here is wishing all the very best to my family, my friends, my colleagues (who are also friends), my extended friends around the “Twitter-verse” and you, my wonderful “Diary” Readers...

A very Happy, Healthy & Wonderful 2010.

Celebrate it and every coming day with LOVE, LIFE & STYLE!

Tracey

To buy these custom eggs and all of the custom designed, inspired work from Caroline, visit her website at Paloma’s Nest.com and the Paloma's Nest Etsy Store as well.

No comments: