Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

August 25, 2010

Fall 2010 Cover of Destination I Do Magazine

Feature Las Vegas Article-Click image to Enlarge

Your Las Vegas Wedding Concierge is honored and delighted to have a "Las Vegas Style Wedding with Style" I planned and produced a few years ago featured again in one of my favorite bridal publications; Destination I Do Magazine: The Travel Publication for Engaged Couples and Romance Travelers (I love that description!!)

I have had the pleasure of being featured in Destination I Do Magazine in the past (2006), in an article called "Vegas Baby, Vegas!". You can read that article here. I am also proud to have a long-term marketing partnership with them as well.

This Fall, 2010 issue arrives on your book or news-stand shelves on Tuesday August 31st.

Some quick details about this wedding of Leigh-Anne and Todd who are both officers in the United States Navy.
Image by Robert Valenca Photography

Location: Foundation Room, House of Blues at Mandalay Bay Resort.
Photography: Robert Valenca Photography (who now resides and photographs weddings in Italy by the way).
Floral and Decor: Flora Couture by Floral 2000
Cake: Freed's Bakery.

Celebrate Today and Everyday with Love, Life & Style!!
Tracey

1 comment:

natasha said...

What a wonderful feature! Congrats! Keep writing!