Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

November 30, 2007

Thank You Las Vegas NACE- I am Honored!

It is very rewarding and fulfilling to do what you love and love what you do!!

To be able to share that passion with your industry colleagues in an association of highly respected wedding professionals such as my affiliation with the National Association of Catering Executives (NACE) constantly keeps me invigorated and wanting to stay at the top of my game.

To be given an opportunity to channel that passion into a leadership role in my chapter of NACE by doing things I love to do such as writing the newsletter for my Las Vegas NACE Chapter and documenting our chapter's events (I'm very organized as you know!) and giving back to the organization I enjoy so much is extremely gratifying.

To be recognized with the "2007 Las Vegas Spirit of NACE Award" by your colleagues and peers for enjoying what you and for getting to be amongst people you are admire, respect and are inspired by is the ICING ON THE CAKE!!
I am incredibly honored and I am incredibly thrilled and look forward to another rewarding year of membership!
____________________________________
Las Vegas Spirit of NACE Award Description
"The spirit of NACE award is the only award that is a "presidential award" meaning this award is the only one I choose myself. The rest are from the board and/or the membership. This criteria was based on the overall contribution of a member to make a positive difference year-long for the betterment of our entire organization, locally and nationally. Tracey Kumer-Moore, JWIC exemplifies this in all she does every month with meeting attendance, providing meeting raffle prizes, consistently providing monthly chair reports. And if that wasn't enough she has revitalized the Las Vegas chapter newsletter into a work of art we all can be very proud of. And there's more or should I say Moore. She has attended two national conferences and participated as a voting delegate that used her critical thinking skills for informed decision making. Thank you Tracey for making our chapter better and better every day."
Lisa Lynn Backus CMP, CPCE, Senior Catering Manager, Caesar's Palace.

No comments: