Words to Live By...

"THE GOOD LIFE IS INSPIRED BY LOVE & GUIDED BY KNOWLEDGE"-Bertrand Russell

January 3, 2008

How Delightful!!

I am delighted to say that my blog, "Diary of a Las Vegas Wedding Concierge", has been selected to be a part of the "Delightful Blogs" list of very stylish, fun and intersting blogs!
"Delightfulblogs is an edited directory of stylish blogs for women including shopping, fashion, design, travel, family and pop culture" as described on their website at www.DelightfulBlogs.com.
I find so many interesting ideas from other wedding planners and wedding professionals who blog as well as great ideas for fashion, home and beauty that I love to share with you whether it's wedding related or just good FYI that every stylish lady (and their men) can use.

If you stop by their site, please give my blog a shout out and vote!
Thank you and have a delightful and Stylish Day!

No comments: